Monday, March 28, 2011

Change of pace

MAJOR UPDATE DUE:

So, I originally started this blog to chronicle my goal for my 30th year to lose 30 pounds before I turn 30, which will be this next year. Since then, so many things have happened, that the new intent of this blog is to communicate.

Shortly after my stomach bug, I dumped my boyfriend of 3 years and found a lot of emotional unrest following. If you know me, you know the details, but if you don't its really hard ending something that you worked so hard for, wanted so badly, and never wanted to end. That's that! As a result, I eagerly deleted my Facebook and Twitter profiles and discovered I had an incurable dependency on communicating. Why do I feel the need to tell the world that the hallway outside of my office smells like beef jerky right now? I don't know, but it's there and it was driving me insane during the first few weeks of my breakup. (This was less than 2 months ago). Also, I've received feedback that my "friends" are just unsettled without being updated on this type of information via social networking. So, here it is....this is my one-sided source for updates, communication, information, etc.

2 comments:

Beth said...

change of pace in the right place!
whatever that means. You are a strong lady and I love following your blog!

ginapollard said...

I'll miss your Steve updates.